Belgium photo diary

Bruges
Brussels

Brussels

Brussels

Brussels

Brussels

Ghent

Ghent

Ghent

Bruges

Bruges

Bruges

Bruges

Bruges

Bruges

Bruges

Ahh Belgium, land of fries, waffles, chocolate and a claim to the best beer in the world, the latter I cannot attest to as yet. Four things which my free walking tour guide kept insisting on were truly Belgian and you were only visiting Belgium for one if not all of those reasons above.

For the third exeat last weekend I decided to pay a visit to this small country in Europe. After arriving off an overnight bus from London into Brussels at 7:30am in the morning, I was extremely tired, I'd had very little sleep and the only thing keeping me going was the largest Starbucks sized tea I could buy. From there I was quick to explore the city extremely dreary-eyed, however I was pleasantly surprised to be greet by sun during my stay as during the leadup the weather report predicted nothing but rain over the weekend.

Visiting Brussels, Ghent and Bruges; here are some of my favourite flicks from the land of waffles and fries.

Comments

Popular Posts